The owner of the toilet into the carbon tank after the freezing of the tenant into a dead one injure widcomm

The owner put toilet basin antifreeze tenants after entering carbon poisoning died in Shaanxi court carbon pipes antifreeze basin network owner in the toilet, but the tenant into them after poisoning, resulting in dead and another injured in the tragedy. In September 27th, the people’s Court of the Dingbian county public cause carbon monoxide poisoning death case verdict, negligence causing death and sentenced the defendant Liu Yang (a pseudonym) was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment, suspended for 3 years. In December 22, 2015 17 PM, Liu Yang will burn the carbon pot into their own yard in the toilet, the toilet water tank to prevent freezing, 21 o’clock that night, Liu Yangjia and Yan Mei tenants year-and-a-half-old son KBA on the toilet, due to carbon monoxide poisoning fainted in the toilet, one hour later, Yan Mei’s husband came back from work find and rescue his wife and son immediately rushed to the hospital. However, after his son was sent to the hospital has no signs of life, Yan, although the rescue of life, but the need for long-term hospitalization. Upon examination, the victim KBA met the lethal characteristics of carbon monoxide poisoning. After the incident, the parties voluntarily reach a compensation agreement, a one-time compensation for victims of Liu Yang KBA family funeral expenses, death compensation fees totaling 259 thousand yuan; Yan Mei for medical expenses, lost income, nursing fees and all other expenses totaling 41 thousand yuan. The court held that the defendant Liu Yang that carbon monoxide can cause death, due to negligence and unforeseen, cause others died, their behavior violated the right of life of others, constitute a crime of negligence causing death. Then according to the relevant provisions of the criminal law of People’s Republic of China, to make the above decision. (the characters are a pseudonym) Note: video only for extended reading. Husband and wife to eat wild mushroom poisoning a dead one injured chickens eat vomit died on the spot相关的主题文章: